Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yet Again

Yet again, I'd gotten my hopes up high, even as I told myself not to. That internal monologue is hard to silence, that glimmer of hope impossible to extinguish. 'Am I feeling nauseated? More so than I normally do at this stage of my cycle? No, this is typical. But what if it's not?'

Yet again, this time over a lovely outdoor breakfast with my family, on a weekend trip away, just before a hike, the cramps started. Another failed cycle.

My doctor now doubled my Clomid dosage from 50 mg to 100 mg, and I don't know why. I'm nervous about increasing the Clomid after it caused a cyst on an ovary not too long ago. I'm also nervous that it will, as usual, make me ovulate crazy-early, and specifically while T is out of town. But here I go, another try, yet again.

No comments: